AMC’s hit series TURN: Washington Spies is returning to Virginia to film it’s final season. Filming will take place in Central Virginia and the greater Richmond area from January to May 2017. Extras Casting for Season Four will be done by Kendall Cooper Casting (Loving, Permanent, Krystal)
Seeking SAG and Non-Union talent.
Shoot Date(s): Monday – Friday (12+ hours a day) various dates from January to May 2017.
Compensation: Paid Shoot
TURN is seeking Caucasian, African American and Native American Men and Women of all ages to play various characters from the American Revolutionary War. Specifically looking for people with prior military experience and Caucasian Men ages 18-35 with shoulder length hair or longer.
SEND THREE CURRENT PHOTOS:
One close-up of face and
Two full body photos.
(Make sure your current hairstyle and length is clearly shown)
Forward resume if you have one or note previous extra experience if any. Required info also includes:
2. Phone Number:
3. Email Address:
4. City you Currently live in:
5. Are you a SAG / AFTRA member?: Yes or No
6. Age or Age Range:
9. All Clothing Measurements:
(MEN: Suit Jacket, Pant, Waist, Shirt, Shoe)
*Men, please include your waist measurement (this is taken directly around the the middle of the torso), in addition to the Pant: waist/Inseam measurement that you currently wear*
(WOMEN: Dress, Pant, Shirt, Bust, Waist, Hip, Shoe)
10. Are you willing to be Clean Shaven? (Facial Hair):
11. Do you have any tattoos?: Briefly list location and size.
12. Do you have any Military Experience? If yes, briefly describe.
13. Have you worked on TURN before? If so, please list the Character(s) and Season(s).
14. Tell me a bit about your Availability Mon-Fri: (Pick One)
– Wide Open, Available Anytime
– Can be available at short notice
– Can be available with advanced notice
– Occasionally Available
– Not Available (or very difficult for me to be available)
Send all above information AND photos to TURNExtrasCasting2017@gmail.com