Big Mike as they call him has been a staple in the Atlanta music scene since the 90’s. He has worked with all of your favorite artist and some of your favorite gangstas too, including the real Rick Ross and Frank Lucas as well.
A master at the game of artist marketing and promotion his long-time dream came true early in 2016 when he was named one of the newest A&R’s for Def Jam Records.
Through Aidem Media Group Big Mike offers a variety of packages such as
Through RMI Digital Big Mike offers
- Digital and Physical Distribution with Universal Records.
- Royalties with Soundexchange and Performance Rights Organization.
- Radio Airplay with FM, College, Sirius and Internet Radio,BDS and Mediabase Weekly Airplay Reports.
- National Radio and TV Commercials. (30 and 60 Sec, all fm stations available.)
- Movie Theater Promotion. (30 sec. commercial added to previews and lobby.)
- Mass Texting including download sales link and giveaway’s.
- Barcode & Soundscan Registration.
- Copyright-PA and SR.
Big Mike is available to make appearances/give interviews and business advice at radio stations, showcases as a judge, panel discussions and more. Bring Big Mike to YOUR city or event. Want advice from a real Def Jam A&R with a proven track record of making stars at your event? Use the contact form below to inquire about getting Big Mike for your event.
Artists Big Mike has worked with include but are not limited to
ABC (Another Bad Creation ), Salaam The All Mighty, Bam Bam, Kebo Cyrus,Justin Blake Cma, BizzyBone, Dave Holister, Twista, Do or Die, Raz B, Dougie Fresh, Men At Large, Bizzare (d12) Webbie, Lloyd, KeKe Wyatt,112,Ja Rule,Ludacriss,8Ball&MJG,Bone Thugs N Harmony, Too short, Lil Flip, Flava Flav, Juvinile, Webbie, TrillVill, Lil Kim, Chico, Public Announcement, JoJo&KC, DMX,BG, Whodini, Slim From CashMoney, David Banner, Debarge, LiL Boosie
For more information on Big Mike and the packages he offers