Marvel Studios is seeking local extras for small, non-speaking paid roles in the upcoming “Avengers” movie being filmed in Atlanta. Rumor has it, “Avengers: Infinity War” is a 2 part film, with part one being released in May 2018 and part two in 2019.
Central Casting of Georgia will be holding 2 open calls at Atlanta’s Pinewood Studios on Saturday, December 10th – 11am-4pm
and Sunday, December 11th – 11am-4pm. Locals who would love a chance to work as an extra on set can stop by to meet with casting directors. No appointments necessary, photos will be taken on site.
On Open Casting Call Dates
– Arrive anytime between the scheduled hours and expect it to take approximately 1 hour
– Be prepared to complete employment paperwork and basic info sheet for your database profile
– WE WILL BE TAKING YOUR PICTURE! Dress in whatever manner best represents you.
– Pinewood Studios Cafeteria – Park in the Production Centre Lot
– 461 Sandy Creek Road, Fayetteville, GA 30214
Can’t make it to the open casting? Don’t worry. Central Casting also will register you 5 days a week in their office:
– Every Monday-Friday
– Starts promptly at 10am & 2pm (only need to attend one time slot)
– Central Casting Georgia
– 235 Peachtree St NE, Suite 217, Atlanta, GA 30303
– Same paperwork and photo requirements as above.