Name: Keshaun Hazel
1. How long have you been in the modeling game? What influenced your decision to start modeling?
I’ve been modeling for two years now ,and what influenced me to model was females was always asking me was I a model. When I said no they were like give it a try, and I’m actually good at it an can take great photos.
2. Were your family and friends supportive of your decision?
Of course they were ,they know when I set my mind on something I’m going to do my best at it.
3. What do you enjoy most about being a model? What do you least enjoy?
Being a model is great. You get to work on various projects and meet new an very talented photographers who are as gifted in doing what they do as you are. What I least enjoy is sometimes every photographer isn’t for you and being a male its hard to find good publications that wants males
4. What is your ultimate goal with your modeling?
My ultimate goal is as far as modeling is to get my face seen worldwide. Whether it be in a magazine, fashion show, website or even on television.
5. What style of modeling to you do? Photos, videos, runway,
The Style of modeling I do is print publication. Since I’m an Ink Model I like to get my images seen on printed on paper.
6. Have you been featured in any print publications? Any publications you’re specifically aiming for?
I have been Featured in Fenominal Magazine as there first ever male model and I have been featured in Xkluziv Magazine twice.
7. Im sure being a male model isn’t as easy as being a female model,do you have a hard time finding steady work or you working steadily?
I am not working steadily at the moment but it is very hard being a male in this industry. I have to work double what the females does or I have to work with a female just to get some steady work.
8. You might break some hearts here.Are you single,dating or attached.
Im currently engaged
9. Is modeling your longterm goal?Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
Honestly in 5 years I see myself with a good career like a Registered Nurse, and as far as modeling I wanna be working on some major projects.
10.Where can people check you out at?
Facebook- Conceited Hazel
I’m really so excited about the upcoming developments to this site. I spent today scouring the net for talent to share with you as well as writing interview questions for a few talented individual like the beautiful model featured above.
Her name is Gazelle Powers and I’m proud to say I’ve had the pleasure of actually meeting this beauty. Her concepts have continued to amaze Me since our chance meeting at a shoot last year. She is not the social butterfly some models are so not as many people have discovered this beauty as should have and I’m happy to say that she will be shining here on this site. Check her out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GazellePowers79https://www.facebook.com/GazellePowers79
As I surfed the internet today I came across some really great videos but none of them stood out to Me like the one below. I love to see kids talent nurtured at such a young age.