When I first noticed this model it was through the photos of a photographer I had once shot with. I was mesmerized by her beauty and style. She was young and though she was in a world full of models, she stood out. I silently followed and watched this young beauty for the last year and became a fan.
Watching the model, designer, stylist, singer turned fashion blogger I was constantly amazed at the versatility and drive this young lady possessed. I was so excited when I approached her to interview her for London LeBlanc Magazine and she happily agreed. The interview will be available in print and digital format January 13th.
In the meantime you can take some time to get to know this young fashionista on the rise by checking out her fashion blog or following her on social networking sites. She has some great ideas for Valentines Day and much more. Check out some of her other fashion blogs at http://sevnetwork.com/author/junglebarbiejulia/
Follow her on social networking sites
You know how you see someone on the internet all the time, you admire their work, you love to see them shine but never think you will meet them. I was so excited to find out that Demont Pinder would be painting live at Afram this year.
You’ve seen his work all over but may not know who he is. He has a sweet job as the art director for Raheem Devaughn but he uses his talent in so many other ways. He does the historic Howard Theater and so much more.
Check out some of his work below
At Afram he was offering fans and new comers the opportunity to be a part of one of his paintings. You know I had to grab a brush and join in. He had outlined a very intricate piece and people had a chance to grab a paint brush and be a part of one of his masterpieces. I did this black part lol
Don’t take My word for it. Check him out online
There are a lot of HOT ASS web designers and graphics artists popping up all over the place. From city to city, coast to coast I want to shine the spotlight on those who impress me most. I will be bringing you interviews with some of the hottest established and up and coming web designers and graphics artists that I run across as I blaze my own path of fame across the net. Let’s get it on!! Time to meet one of the greats………..
City/State: CHARLOTTE. NC
1. How long have you been perfecting your craft? About 12 years
2. What were the influences that led you into the graphic design business? just wanting know how they done that, then once I started teaching myself I was hooked.
3. Growing up what did you see yourself doing for a living? I was one them kids whose mind just kept changing on what I wanted to do. [but] having some type of business was always on my mind Do you still plan on pursuing it? I think I have already now just about getting to higher levels
4. Talk about learning another language, how hard was it for you to grasp HTML? What haven’t you mastered yet that you can’t wait to learn? I’m still learning, my focus is more on graphics then coding side of things but it’s hard to learn because one little error or say u for got to added a > on to code that needed it. that one lil thing can mess up a whole coding. Php probably only thing I have not try learn yet so probably be next for me teach my self
5. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment business wise so far? Being graphic designer, why because this just hobby at first, my first graphics use to suck so to have people now pay me do stuff for them is my biggest accomplishment.
6. How did the idea for Eighty6 Blvd. Magazine come along? Name came from graphic company name. 86 basely year I born in blvd just sounded good lol. What was it that led you to launch your own magazine? First plan was just drop three issues because I wanted put these crazy makde up sex stories I love writing in to work but after third issue people wanted see more. turn out be a great plan since at time I dropped from a magazine I was part of.
7. You’ve done graphic work for many hot models and various magazines other than your own, how did you get so popular? Just from always being part of business even in days where yahoo groups was spot for models and other poeple in business.
8. What’s next for you? To create more of the ideas that be running through my head
9. Who are some of the people that you have done designs for? Vixens magazine, Pressure magazine, QsFlavas mgn, DeeJay007
10. If someone wants to hire you or contact you how do they get in touch with you?
firstname.lastname@example.org for graphics and email@example.com far as magazine
Follow 86Blvd on instagram at www.instagram.com/86blvd
Follow 86Blvd on Twitter at www.twitter.com/86blvd