There are a lot of HOT ASS web designers and graphics artists popping up all over the place. From city to city, coast to coast I want to shine the spotlight on those who impress me most. I will be bringing you interviews with some of the hottest established and up and coming web designers and graphics artists that I run across as I blaze my own path of fame across the net. Let’s get it on!! Time to meet one of the greats………..
City/State: CHARLOTTE. NC
1. How long have you been perfecting your craft? About 12 years
2. What were the influences that led you into the graphic design business? just wanting know how they done that, then once I started teaching myself I was hooked.
3. Growing up what did you see yourself doing for a living? I was one them kids whose mind just kept changing on what I wanted to do. [but] having some type of business was always on my mind Do you still plan on pursuing it? I think I have already now just about getting to higher levels
4. Talk about learning another language, how hard was it for you to grasp HTML? What haven’t you mastered yet that you can’t wait to learn? I’m still learning, my focus is more on graphics then coding side of things but it’s hard to learn because one little error or say u for got to added a > on to code that needed it. that one lil thing can mess up a whole coding. Php probably only thing I have not try learn yet so probably be next for me teach my self
5. What do you feel has been your biggest accomplishment business wise so far? Being graphic designer, why because this just hobby at first, my first graphics use to suck so to have people now pay me do stuff for them is my biggest accomplishment.
6. How did the idea for Eighty6 Blvd. Magazine come along? Name came from graphic company name. 86 basely year I born in blvd just sounded good lol. What was it that led you to launch your own magazine? First plan was just drop three issues because I wanted put these crazy makde up sex stories I love writing in to work but after third issue people wanted see more. turn out be a great plan since at time I dropped from a magazine I was part of.
7. You’ve done graphic work for many hot models and various magazines other than your own, how did you get so popular? Just from always being part of business even in days where yahoo groups was spot for models and other poeple in business.
8. What’s next for you? To create more of the ideas that be running through my head
9. Who are some of the people that you have done designs for? Vixens magazine, Pressure magazine, QsFlavas mgn, DeeJay007
10. If someone wants to hire you or contact you how do they get in touch with you?
firstname.lastname@example.org for graphics and email@example.com far as magazine
Follow 86Blvd on instagram at www.instagram.com/86blvd
Follow 86Blvd on Twitter at www.twitter.com/86blvd
I’m really so excited about the upcoming developments to this site. I spent today scouring the net for talent to share with you as well as writing interview questions for a few talented individual like the beautiful model featured above.
Her name is Gazelle Powers and I’m proud to say I’ve had the pleasure of actually meeting this beauty. Her concepts have continued to amaze Me since our chance meeting at a shoot last year. She is not the social butterfly some models are so not as many people have discovered this beauty as should have and I’m happy to say that she will be shining here on this site. Check her out on facebook https://www.facebook.com/GazellePowers79https://www.facebook.com/GazellePowers79
As I surfed the internet today I came across some really great videos but none of them stood out to Me like the one below. I love to see kids talent nurtured at such a young age.
Happy new year you guys. I took the holiday off to celebrate and spend time with family and friends and now I’m back and ready to devote My time and energy to this website. I’ve lined up interviews with a beautiful model who constantly inspires Me with her concepts and execution of them, a male model who work you have seen on multiple memes and a burgeoning male model from New york. I have My eye on two photographers I want to interview and showcase right away as well.
I have put it out there for over a month that I am seeking talent to promote and showcase as well as websites and businesses to add to the resource area. While I’m building this site I want to not seem to favor any of My friends or people I know. I really want this site to be a cornucopia of amazing talent. I want this to be a site for everyone, whether they have a huge fan base or not, to show what they have.
Until I start getting more submissions in I will start uploading beautiful photos and videos I find around the net. I really hope to find some chefs to showcase too. I think being able to bring food to life is a wonderful talent to have yet chefs don’t get enough credit.
Send those submissions in I’d love to see what you have submit at firstname.lastname@example.org tweet Me links @talentpromo410 and post up on our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/spotlightontalent Check back tomorrow to see what I’ve found on the web to share with you.
Oh yea I added some items to the resource pages and will be adding more this week. I’m back and I will be updating and upgrading the site regularly, I cant wait to see what you got.
hey My loves it’s ya girl, Sexy Sapphire and I have something TOTALLY different in store for you. You know I’ve been running My other website for years but as you all know I will be retiring from certain parts of My business at the end of the year. One of My new ventures however will be THIS website.
I have always loved to spread and share talent so now I’m starting a website for just that. Simply to promote and give those of you who would like to share your talent a place to do so as well as a place to get great resource information. So give Me a few days to get it all up and running. I’ll keep you posted. Think You belong featured here or have information on resources that should be added to this site contact Me at email@example.com